Monday, September 27, 2010

" It's Just a Ride"

I remember when i was little, my mom would always ask me what i wanted to do when I was older. Being a little kid, one would suspect the usual answer such as wanting to be a astronaut or a doctor, but  to her surprise the answer I always gave her was  " I don't know" .    Many years later, I still sit and think what am I going to do when I'm older?   A couple months ago, while browsing youtube videos, I came across a video labeled " What is the point of life?".  The video portrayed life as simply being a roller coaster ride in which everyone is aboard it.   The video mentioned many different scenarios of how life is similar to a roller coaster ride, but at the end of every situation the narrator would emphasize it just being a ride.   I took this phrase to heart. I've come to realize that this phrase make sense in every situation of my life.   I feel that by naming my blog this , it will give me a constant reminder that life, regardless of how much money you made, cars you owned, or people you knew is in fact " Just a Ride" .  This phrase also eases the fact that I still don't know what I'm going to be in the future.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment